If you’re looking for a way to surprise that special someone, you can’t go wrong with the romantic things to do in Central Florida and Cape Canaveral. Some of our most popular Valentine’s Day date ideas include:
- Wine Fest: Explore the Lakeridge winery and sample some of the best vintages for just a two dollar donation suggested entry fee.
- Mt. Dora Art Splash: Wander downtown Mount Dora on Friday, February 10 from 6 to 8 PM and explore talented local artists for free.
- Heavenly Love: Love Stories from The Night Sky: Experience the romance of the stars at the Emily Buhler perpetual trust planetarium for just six dollars per person.
- Champagne and Chocolates: Take a stroll through the historic Cocoa Village for just $20 a person on Saturday, February 11 from 5-9 PM and explore local merchants. You even get a commemorative wine glass to take home.
- Enzian’s Valentines Brunch: Celebrate the spirit of romance with an elegant Sunday brunch at Indians Art-House. For $120 each, enjoy The Cook Trio, a brunch buffet with carving station, a complimentary mimosa, and a viewing of the romance classic “The Notebook.”
Check Out Our Fleet of Luxury Vehicles
Because we know getting there is half the fun, schedule a luxury vehicle and enjoy the ride with that special someone:
- Lincoln Continental: A luxury town car perfect for two.
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class: Luxurious European comfort and leather appointments.
- Cadillac Escalade: Next-level luxury for groups as large as six.
- Chevrolet Suburban: Plenty of room for couples and their guests to stretch out.
- Cadillac XTS: The perfect pairing of American power and European refinement.
Each of our vehicles is equipped with cold beverages, daily periodicals, umbrella service, performance audio systems, and available with Wi-Fi access upon request.
Enjoy Valentine’s Day with that special someone and leave the driving to us with a premium luxury service from Signature Transportation Group. To learn more or to schedule your vehicle, contact us at 844.Book.STG.