Spring has arrived, and there’s no better time to experience the beautiful botanical gardens around Chicago. The blossoms from all around the world are a perfect date for families and couples alike. We at Signature Transportation Group are here to take you there so you don’t have to worry about traffic or parking on busy weekends. Find out what the best spots are to check out the gardens below, then schedule a ride with us today!
Spring’s Here and These Gardens Are in Full Bloom
Take in the flora of the world at the various botanical gardens in Chicago for a break from the concrete jungle and an immersion into all that the natural world has to offer:
- Chicago Botanic Garden: With 385 acres of gardens to explore, you can wander around 26 different gardens and four natural areas that give you a taste of other worldly beauty. This spot is composed of nine islands and six miles of shoreline to take your mind off the city for a much needed break.
- The Morton Arboretum: Focusing on conservation of trees, this educational garden allows your children to participate in hands-on activities and also offers adult programs that help you enjoy the beauty of nature while also lending a helping hand.
- Lurie Garden: Located in Millennium Park, this garden is a living work of art, allowing you and your date to wander through an oasis of color that varies throughout the seasons for the opportunity to enjoy all kinds of perennials in a peaceful setting.
- Cantigny Park: Once you enter this park, you won’t have to leave for the rest of the day. On top of the Rose Garden and other beautiful sects of planted beauty, there is a military museum, playgrounds for children, and even dining spots with fare for everyone.
- Garfield Park Conservatory: Especially during the springtime, the greenhouses at Garfield Park Conservatory present a thriving opportunity for you to enjoy an indoor/outdoor experience that gives you a chance to see plants that don’t usually thrive in the Midwest. The gardens that you can explore include the Monet Garden, the Demonstration Garden, and the City Garden.
Let the Signature Transportation Group Help
At Signature Transportation Group, we hire professional drivers to take you and your companions to see the botanical gardens and more! We offer vehicles of all sizes with many of the latest amenities, including cold beverages, Wi-Fi hotspot connections, and chargers for your smart devices. When you ride with us, you can trust that you’re riding with a verified chauffeur, as opposed to popular apps that don’t run background checks or screen their drivers for safety.
See All the Best Botanical Gardens in Chicago Today
At Signature Transportation Group, we’re standing by to take you on a professional driving experience that you and your friends will enjoy as you explore the best botanical gardens Chicago has to offer. Give us a call to book your car in the greater Chicago area at 844-BOOK-STG today, or schedule a reservation online to book a vehicle that meets all of your passenger needs.