Planning a vacation to Central Florida can be exciting – and confusing. There are so many things to see and do; it can be hard to be sure you’re making the right choice for you and your family. Signature Transportation Group knows that, and we’re here to help. We’ve assembled a list of the best hotels near Universal Studios Central Florida to get you started. Check it out, then book a private car for a trip to Central Florida you won’t soon forget.
The Top 5 Hotels Closest to Universal Studios Central Florida
There are hundreds of hotels in the Central Florida area – but not all are created equally. These five made the top of our must-see list based on features like price, amenities, and location. See if you agree that these are the best options for your visit to Universal Studios Central Florida:
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort: This retro-themed resort hotel is located at Universal Studios and takes visitors back in time with funky suites that sleep up to six, bowling alleys, a crystal-clear pool, a lazy river for floating, and some of the lowest rates of any hotel serving Universal.
- Hard Rock Hotel: The legendary Hard Rock offers plenty of things for the whole family to do. From the interactive children’s area to the 12,000-square foot pool with underwater speakers, the kids are bound to have a ball. For those traveling without children, multiple clubs and music venues offer a great option for a night out after a day at the theme park.
- Royal Pacific Resort: A southeast-Asian inspired tropical getaway ideal for couples on a retreat or families on holiday. Lush gardens, fine dining, and easy access to Universal and other theme parks make this the ideal choice for anyone who wants to be at the center of the action.
- Sapphire Falls: Located just across the street from the Cabana Bay Resort, the Sapphire Falls not only offers beautiful rooms, friendly staff, and a host of family-friendly activities, but visitors also get early entry to Harry Potter World, with the convenient perk of water taxis to take you there in style.
- Homewood Suites: An all-suite hotel perfect for budget-minded travelers. Each suite features a separate kitchenette for easy food prep, free breakfasts, a light dinner option, an onsite arcade, hot tub, and easy access to the park.
Let Signature Transportation Group Help
When you’re ready to leave traffic, unfamiliar streets, and construction chaos behind and enjoy your Central Florida vacation in style, contact Signature Transportation Group. Our fleet of luxury vehicles can provide you and your guests with the transportation you need, plus amenities like leather seating, cold beverages, Wi-Fi, state-of-the-art sound, and more, all at a competitive rate. Let our liveried chauffeurs show you how Central Florida was meant to be seen.
Let Signature Transportation Group Take You to the Best Hotels Near Universal Studios Central Florida
Sit back and relax as we take you to one of the area’s best hotels after you spend the day exploring Universal Studios Central Florida. Contact Signature Transportation Group Central Florida at (844) BOOK-STG or visit us at [di_dealer_option street_address=“”] in Central Florida today.