Presenting everything from Picasso to dinosaur skeletons, Chicago museums are jewels in the Illinois cultural scene — and having a chauffeur to ferry you between locations make them even better.
Our Favorite Chicago Museums
- The Art Institute of Chicago: The second-largest U.S. museum and one of the oldest, The Art Institute of Chicago hosts 1.5 million guests each year. They come to view a stunning collection of world-famous artworks, including Picasso’s The Old Guitarist, Hopper’s Nighthawks, Seurat’s A Sunday on La Grande Jatte, and Wood’s American Gothic. The permanent collection of 300,000 works is joined by more than 30 special exhibitions.
- The Museum of Contemporary Art (MCA) Chicago: Established in 1967, MCA Chicago is one of the world’s foremost contemporary art venues. There are changing exhibitions throughout the year, and the gallery’s collection includes work from the likes of Jasper Johns, Andy Warhol, Kara Walker, and Alexander Calder.
- The Field Museum of Natural History: Containing collections of over 24 million specimens, The Field Museum is one of the world’s premier natural history museums. You can view artifacts and exhibitions based on everything from Ancient Egypt to the Ancient Americas. You can also meet Sue: the most complete and best-preserved Tyrannosaurus Rex fossil ever discovered.
- The Museum of Broadcast Communications (MBC):The MBC is dedicated to preserving and presenting culturally significant radio and television content. From the famous debate between Richard Nixon and John F. Kennedy to more modern, live shows, it’s one you won’t want to miss.
- The Chicago Children’s Museum: A sure favorite for young families, The Chicago Children’s Museum includes everything from a life-size fire truck to a water works table to dinosaur digs. There’s even a life-size dinosaur skeleton.
Your trip becomes much more convenient when you hire a chauffeur from our comprehensive fleet:
Sedans and SUVs:
- Lincoln Continental
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Cadillac Escalade
- Chevy Suburban
- Cadillac XTS
- Limousine-Style Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- Turtle Top
- Executive-Style Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- 24-Passenger Executive Bus
- 39- to 43-Passenger Executive Bus
- 55-Passenger Motor Coach
Special Occasion Vehicles:
- 30-Passenger Trolley
- 36-Passenger Limousine-Style Party Bus
Visiting Chicago Landmarks is Easier When You Hire a Chauffeur
Chicago museums are fantastic, but they tend to be in the busiest parts of town, making parking problematic and traffic torturous. To find out more or arrange your transportation around Chicago, contact us today.