Orlando isn’t necessarily known as a national foodie destination, but that just means that the restaurant scene is a well-kept secret. There are loads of great places to dine, and while no list can do them all justice, most locals will agree that these four are among the best:
Best Places to Eat in Downtown Orlando
- The Rusty Spoon is where James Beard-nominated Chef Kathleen Blake works her magic. Coffee-Rubbed & Grilled White Oak Pastures Culotte and Lake Meadow Chicken Thigh Alla Diavola are just a few of the appetizing selections on their menu, which also includes Butter-Poached Local Clams and Charred Squid & Octopus.
- Amura Downtown Orlando is a go-to destination for sushi lovers. It’s not flashy, but you’ll find unique sashimi creations alongside traditional favorites. Moreover, it’s known as a restaurant with generous portions and reasonable prices.
- The first thing you’re likely to notice about Kres Chophouse is its modern decor, but this downtown Orlando restaurant offers more than just good looks. Crowned The Best Steakhouse in Orlando by USA Today, Kres Chophouse is a carnivore’s delight, with a menu featuring everything from filet mignon to lobster tails. It’s a busy place, and parking is tough to find — you can go with the valet, but it’s much easier to book your own chauffeured service.
- Artisan’s Table offers a more casual dining experience, with more traditional American bar fare augmented by unique dishes such as Salmon Belly Skewers and Jalapeno Popper Mac and Cheese. Even though it’s fairly casual, you might still need a reservation — and expect parking to be difficult.
A Vehicle to Suit Every Occasion
Whether you’ll be enjoying your evening with a special someone or a large group, our fleet has a vehicle to suit the occasion! With well-vetted, discreet chauffeurs and luxurious vehicles, we can help make your night on the town one to remember.
Sedans and SUVs
- Lincoln Continental
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Cadillac Escalade
- Chevy Suburban
- Cadillac XTS
- Limousine-Style Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- Turtle Top
- Executive-Style Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- 24-Passenger Executive Bus
- 39- to 43-Passenger Executive Bus
- 55-Passenger Motor Coach
Special Occasion Vehicles
- 30-Passenger Trolley
- 36-Passenger Limousine Style Party Bus
Enjoy Downtown Orlando’s Best Restaurants and More With a Chauffeured Service
You needn’t limit your night to just a fine dinner — why not also enjoy a show or some of downtown Orlando’s bars? Regardless of how you spend your evening — or the day preceding it — you can remove a lot of potential anxiety by reserving black car service from Signature Transportation Group. It’s easy to book online, and once you do all that’s left to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy!
Image source: http://www.kresrestaurant.com/