The Purple Pig
If you’re looking for something new to do in the Windy City, why not try a Tapas bar? Chicago has a variety of unique locations that offer exquisite cuisine, fine wines, and delightful atmosphere guaranteed to make your next night out memorable. Check out our favorites here, then top the night off with a ride in luxury from Signature Transportation Group.
What Sets the Tapas Experience Apart?
Tapas are a Spanish tradition and generally consist of a light snack or appetizer served with drinks during lunch or in the early evening before the main meal. Tapas can be plain, as in thinly sliced hams and cheeses paired with wine, or complex, like the highly spiced Moorish dishes often found in the south of Spain. The options available are dependent on the diner’s choice, and imagination of the chef, but all are meant to be shared with good friends or family over conversation for a communal dining experience.
The Hottest Tapas Bars in the Windy City
If you’re anxious to try Tapas and want to know where to find the best “little dishes” In Chicago, check out our top six favorite Tapas bars in town:
Mercat a la Planxa
- Café Ba-Ba-Reeba!: Diners can find delicate wines, artisanal cheeses, vegan fare, hearty meat dishes, and even kids choices on the varied menu at Café Ba-Ba-Reeba.
- Carnivale: Tapas, brunch, dancing, and live entertainment bring the atmosphere of Carnivale to Chicago diners in this Latin-fusion destination.
- The Purple Pig: Cured meats, artisan breads, a variety of flavorful cheeses, and unique seafood combinations fill the menu at the Purple Pig, brainchild of fourth-generation restaurateur, chef Jimmy Bannos Jr.
- Mercat a la Planxa: A delightful blend of Spanish and Mediterranean fare served up with a wide selection of Sangria, cava, wine, and signature cocktails at Mercat a la Planxa make for a tasty and memorable evening.
- La Sirena Clandestina: The “Hidden Mermaid” specializes in authentic Brazilian Tapas, local fare, and specialty creations presented by chef John Manion.
- Fig & Olive: A thrilling blend of Italian, French, Spanish, and Mediterranean fare made from simple, classic ingredients are served with regional flair at Fig & Olive.
Explore the brilliant world of authentic Spanish cuisines with these choices, or tour the city with one of our knowledgeable chauffeurs and experience them all.
Let Signature Transportation Group Get You There
Nothing spoils a night out with friends quite like worrying about who has to drive you home. When you book a ride from Signature Transportation Group, you can count on one of our liveried professional chauffeurs to take care of getting you and your guests home safely. You can also enjoy relaxing in the leather-appointed interior of one of our luxury vehicles while you sip cool beverages, access your social media accounts with our available hotspot, listen to your favorite music, and more, all for less than you might think.
Enjoy a Night Out to the Best Tapas in Chicago with Us
Relax in style and enjoy light Spanish fare at the best tapas bars in Chicago when you book with Signature Transportation Group. Contact us online or at (844) 266-5784 to learn more.