Whether you’re planning a birthday party for a toddler or a teen, there is no shortage of birthday party opportunities in Chicago. Check out our list of the best Chicago birthday party ideas for kids and, when you’re ready to schedule hassle-free transportation for the entire crew, contact Signature Transportation Group and let us take care of the driving.
5 Great Chi-town Ideas for Your Kid’s Birthday Extravaganza
While there are plenty of exciting birthday party ideas for your Chicago event, these five from TimeOut Chicago were our favorites:
- Legoland Discovery Center: The Legoland Discovery Center lets kids build anything they can imagine, explore tiny Chicago in Miniland, get up close and personal with their favorite characters at the Lego 4D cinema, or take an exciting ride through Kingdom Quest.
- The Actor’s Gymnasium: Energetic partygoers can learn circus arts and performance skills, the art of physical theater, and even catch a show at this one-of-a-kind venue. There is even space for guests to gather for snacks and cake after the event.
- Brooklyn Boulders: This modern indoor rock climbing facility offers classes for climbers of all ages in a 25,000 square foot facility with space for bouldering, auto belay, repelling, top-roping, and even free Wi-Fi for parents who want to upload the action to social media before they get home.
- The Kid’s Table: Put a new twist on the birthday party buffet with hands-on classes that teach kids how to cook real food that they will actually eat. The school offers specialty parties for kids ages four and older with themes like Pizza Party, Breakfast Bash, Italian Cooking, a Mexican Fiesta, or a proper Tea Party. For children 2 to 3 years of age, kids make a simple savory item and get to decorate pre-baked cakes.
- Wagner Farm: Kids can take a step back in time and visit the 18.6-acre historic Wagner Farm located in the Glenview Park District. The farm hosts seasonal and special events and teaches kids about livestock management, the crops grown on the farm, and offers interactive exhibits so kids can learn about the food they eat and the ways farmers more than a century ago got that food to market.
How Can Signature Transportation Group Help?
Getting everyone to the venue can be tough enough, but if your birthday party includes traveling to multiple locations, it can be nearly impossible. You have to consider parking, fees, traffic, construction, and the possibility that at least one of your guests is going to get lost along the way. When you book a ride with Signature Transportation Group, we take care of all of that. Choose a luxurious town car for as many as three passengers, a late-model luxury SUV for up to six, or one of our executive buses capable of carrying as many as 55 of your child’s closest friends. Our professional chauffeurs can pick you up at your location, take you where you need to go, and make sure everyone stays together, so you have one less thing to worry about on the big day.