Any Chicago visit from afar typically involves making a decision about traveling through O’Hare vs Midway. Both offer international flights, but you’ll find more choice at O’Hare while Midway is closer to downtown. Fortunately, location isn’t so much of an issue if you’ve got a ride arranged.
ORD vs. MDW
- O’Hare International Airport (ORD): Located approximately 17 miles northwest of downtown Chicago, O’Hare was once the busiest airport in the world, and it still qualifies as the sixth-busiest, meaning that you’ll be dealing with crowds when your fly out of ORD, offering nonstop flights to 217 destinations around the world. O’Hare can be difficult to navigate because of its sheer size and labyrinthine structure — it features four major terminals, nine lettered concourses, and a total of 191 gates. O’Hare is a major hub for American Airlines and United Airlines, and is a focus city for Frontier Airlines and Spirit Airlines.
- Midway International Airport (MDW): Located about 12 miles southwest of downtown Chicago, Midway airport served over 22 million passengers in 2017, and is a major hub for Southwest Airlines. Midway is much smaller than O’Hare, and consists of one terminal with three lettered concourses and 43 gates. 34 of the airport’s gates are operated by Southwest Airlines, which offers direct flights to 69 destinations around the world.
Get a Ride to and From Any Airport in the Chicago Area
O’Hare and Midway can both be convenient options, but they can be much more convenient if you’ve reserved a chauffeured car service to take you where you need to be. Not to mention, you can feel confident you’ll arrive at the airport on time without fear of missing your flight. Our fleet includes vehicles for every occasion.
Sedans and SUVs
- Lincoln Continental
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Cadillac Escalade
- Chevy Suburban
- Cadillac XTS
- Limousine-Style Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- Turtle Top
- Executive-Style Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- 24-Passenger Executive Bus
- 39- to 43-Passenger Executive Bus
- 55-Passenger Motor Coach
Special Occasion Vehicles
- 30-Passenger Trolley
- 36-Passenger Limousine Style Party Bus