Chicago music venues are legendary for presenting everything from the latest up-and-comers to 1920s jazz. Here’s a look at some of our favorites.
Don’t Miss the Best Live Music in Chicago
- Green Mill Jazz Club: The Green Mill has been a Chicago landmark since 1907, making it the longest continuously-running jazz club in the country. You’ll find a world-class lineup of live jazz every night. Go vintage with your get-up, slip into an elegant curved booth, then enjoy one of the city’s best cocktails.
- Lincoln Hall and Schubas Tavern: Opened in 2009, Lincoln Hall has developed a strong reputation for presenting up-and-comers. If you want to see the next big things before they become the next big thing, it’s to Lincoln Hall you should head. If you’re lucky, you’ll find an act that has already blown up returning to its small venue roots. If you’d rather see indie bands or acoustic singer-songwriter types, Schubas should call to you. As well as great music, they also offer fantastic mac and cheese.
- Chicago Theatre: Famous for its iconic marquee, the Chicago Theatre is a well-known hangout for the country’s top comedians, but this is a venue able to offer more than just laughs. They’ve also hosted performances by a score of prominent bands, so keep checking back to see who’s coming.
- Beat Kitchen: A cool corner bar in Roscoe Village, Beat Kitchen offers a little bit of everything. You could hear anything from pop ballads to punk.
Enjoy your Night on the Town With a Chauffeur
- Lincoln Continental
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Cadillac Escalade
- Chevy Suburban
- Cadillac XTS
- Limousine-Style Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- Turtle Top
- Executive Style Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- 24-Passenger Executive Bus
- 39- to 43-Passenger Executive Bus
- 55-Passenger Motor Coach
Special Occasion Vehicles:
- 30-Passenger Trolley
- 36-Passenger Limousine Style Party Bus
Book your Chauffeur With Signature Transportation Group
There’s no better way to enjoy the best live acts Chicago has to offer, so contact us today to find out more. Looking for other exciting things to do around Chicago? Signature Transportation Group will be your guide!