Chicago is one of the country’s most-visited cities, so you’ll naturally find it teeming with world-class attractions.Here are just a few of our favorite Chicago tours.
Need to Know What to Do in Chicago?
- Art Institute of Chicago: Home to over 300,000 artworks, the Art Institute of Chicago has something for everyone. Popular works include Edward Hopper’s Nighthawks and Grant Wood’s American Gothic. You’ll also find more contemporary pieces in the Modern Wing.
- Millennium Park: Famous for free concerts, public art installations, and the Jay Pritzker Pavilion (a flowing Frank Gehry-designed structure), this 24.5-acre park is also home to the Park Grill and the serene Lurie Garden.
- Wrigley Field: Wrigleyville’s legendary stadium is a great place to visit even when it isn’t gameday. Visitors can explore the park, enjoy refreshments and venture out to the surrounding Wrigleyville neighborhood.
- Lincoln Park Zoo: You’ll find some 1,200 animals at Lincoln Park Zoo, and what a menagerie it is. There’s more than you could ever see in just one day.
- Second City: What do Tina Fey, Bill Murray, Steve Carell, John Belushi, and Stephen Colbert all have in common? They all kicked off their careers at Second City. Take in a show to check out the latest up-and-comers.
Make the Most of Chicago by Hiring a Private Chauffeur
It’s much easier and nicer to get from attraction to attraction around Chicago when you hire a private chauffeur, and our fleet provides an option to suit any kind of visitor.
Sedans and SUVs
- Lincoln Continental
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Cadillac Escalade
- Chevy Suburban
- Cadillac XTS
- Limousine-Style Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- Turtle Top
- Executive-Style Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- 24-Passenger Executive Bus
- 39- to 43-Passenger Executive Bus
- 55-Passenger Motor Coach
Special Occasion Vehicles
- 30-Passenger Trolley
- 36-Passenger Limousine Style Party Bus