If you need a convenient, luxurious way to transport guests or clients, there is no better option than an executive bus to get the job done. Our 43-passenger executive bus features comfortable appointments guaranteed to make your next Chicago event a smash hit, allowing you to provide the service that you need at a price you can afford. Contact one of the contract specialists at Signature Transport to learn how you can make our world-class service work for you.
What Does our 43-Passenger Executive Bus Feature?
Whether you need door-to-door service from your one venue to another, or your clients need to be picked up at the airport and transported to a local conference, we can do it in style. Our executive bus offers the following features for your Chicago event:
- Liveried Chauffeur – Our professional drivers arrive in uniform, ready to provide exceptional customer service.
- Luxury Seating – Each passenger enjoys their own leather-appointed captain’s chair with retractable safety belt for a comfortable space of their own.
- Charging Stations – Each row of seats has a USB port and charging station to ensure that your guest’s electronics are ready at a moment’s notice.
- Beverages – Passengers receive complimentary bottled water for the trip, with juice and alcoholic beverages available by pre-arrangement for an additional fee.
- Wi-Fi – Wi-Fi service is available upon request to allow your passengers to stream media, share information, or work on the move.
- Flat Screen Television – Share content, conduct training, or just show a film of your choice using the convenient TVs and microphones provided for the trip.
Daily periodicals are also provided for those passengers who want to keep up with local or world news while they travel.
How Much Does It Cost?
Our executive bus is available for just $200 one way or $400 for a two-way trip, however, we understand that our client’s needs and budgets are just as unique as they are and our contracts are open to negotiation. Contact one of our associates to discuss your scheduling needs and finances and learn what discounts may be available. We even offer special volume pricing if you find that you need multiple vehicles or will require our services for more than one day, enabling you to save even more on the cost of your event.
Who Does the Driving?
Each of our professional drivers is required to have a minimum of five years’ professional driving experience and a clean driving record before being considered for employment. Candidates are carefully screened before being offered a position with us and undergo a thorough State and Federal background inspection to ensure they have no criminal convictions. Each is then subjected to regular drug screening and ongoing customer service training to guarantee that you and your guests have only the best at your disposal.
Experience Easy Luxury with Our Low Executive Bus Prices to Your Next Chicago Event
Learn more about our 43-passenger executive bus features and see how it can make your next event the best yet. Contact Signature Transport at (844) 266-5784 or visit our offices at 2300 Hamilton Road in Arlington Heights, IL.