Gold Coast bars provide venues drawing on everything from 21st-century luxury to early 1900s charm, and it’s certainly much easier to enjoy them to the fullest if you don’t have to worry about driving.
Don’t Miss the Cool Bars Gold Coast Brings to the Table
- Luxbar: Named one of the “Great Bourbon Bars of America” in 2014, this checkerboard-floored restaurant offers handcrafted cocktails and all-American feel-good food. Part of the first restaurant group in the country to have its own USDA Certified Angus Beef Program, you can expect expertly prepared dishes.
- Watershed: Billing itself as “your local beer and spirits parlor,” there’s more than a touch of old-world charm to Watershed. Find it below Pops for Champagne to experience a growing list of craft beers, artisanal spirits, and fine wines.
- The Berkshire Room: One of Chicago’s most respected cocktail bars, The Berkshire Room specializes in “Dealer’s Choice,” barrel-finished, and house cocktails. They also offer a wide selection of craft beers, small plates, and petit fours. Featured in The Chicago Tribune and Esquire Magazine, they were nominated for Best Hotel Bar at Tales of the Cocktail in 2017.
- Sparrow: A classic neighborhood bar, Sparrow was inspired by the great hotel lobby bars of Chicago. Savor 1930s-era rum focused cocktails and a small European focused wine list in a classic art deco apartment building.
- Devereaux: Unquestionably one of Chicago’s most elegant spots, this intimate rooftop lounge provides sweeping views of the glamorous Gold Coast from the 18th floor of Viceroy Chicago.
Let Signature Transportation Group Take You Around the Best Chicago Night Spots
Whether checking out the best bars or the finest restaurants, make your evening more luxurious and convenient by arranging private car service with Signature Transportation Group. We’re sure you’ll find an option to suit your party with our modern fleet:
Sedans and SUVs
- Lincoln Continental
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Cadillac Escalade
- Chevy Suburban
- Cadillac XTS
- Limousine-Style Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- Turtle Top
- Executive-Style Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- 24-Passenger Executive Bus
- 39- to 43-Passenger Executive Bus
- 55-Passenger Motor Coach
Special Occasion Vehicles
- 30-Passenger Trolley
- 36-Passenger Limousine Style Party Bus