Chicago-area golfers can choose from over 200 courses. If you’re looking for some tee time, here are just a few of our favorites golf course around Chicago.
Enjoy the Best Chicago Golf Courses
- Robert A. Black Golf Course: Designed by the famous Dick Nugent, this north-side 9-hole course is a great choice for golfers of all skill levels, and it’s among the newest of the Chicago Park District golf courses.
- Sydney R. Marovitz Golf Course: Perfectly set between Lake Shore Drive and the lake itself, the Sydney R. Marovitz Golf Course is popular thanks to more than just its prime location. Boasting tight greens and a championship length, it’s the ideal place to sharpen up your swing.
- Jackson Park Golf Course: Chicago’s historic south-side 18-hole golf course is found just off of Lake Michigan. Striking mature hardwoods protect the fairways, and the course’s greens put refreshing emphasis on accuracy. The recently renovated clubhouse makes it even better.
- The Glen Club: Found just 25 miles north of downtown Chicago, the Glen Club is located on the former site of a Naval Air Base. Designed by famed golf course architect Tom Fazio, it now offers rolling hills, glistening lakes, and babbling creeks.
- Cantigny Golf: Travel just 35 miles west of downtown Chicago to Wheaton for a classic parkland course set among lush forests, hills, and lakes. Cantigny Golf has played host to the 2007 U.S. Amateur Public Links, the Illinois Amateur Championships, and several USGA qualifiers.
Arrange Golf Transportation With a Private Chauffeur
Whether you’re teeing off with friends or arranging a business trip to the links, getting to these top courses is more convenient and luxurious when you take advantage of our modern fleet.
Sedans and SUVs
- Lincoln Continental
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Cadillac Escalade
- Chevy Suburban
- Cadillac XTS
- Limousine-Style Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- Turtle Top
- Executive-Style Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- 24-Passenger Executive Bus
- 39- to 43-Passenger Executive Bus
- 55-Passenger Motor Coach
Special Occasion Vehicles
- 30-Passenger Trolley
- 36-Passenger Limousine Style Party Bus