A beautiful community with all the appeal of the city, Lake Nona is a fantastic place to visit. It’s even easier to enjoy if you have a knowledgeable chauffeur to help you navigate the sights.
Lake Nona Arts & Culture
For such a young community, Lake Nona hosts a surprisingly wide range of arts and culture venues and installations, including:
- Crescent Cinema: Select Friday nights show a movie in the park at the Crescent Cinema.
- The Beacon and Code Wall: This six-story landmark comes alive at night to present a visual experience of music and video.
Lake Nona Town Center
As a regional shopping and entertainment destination, you’ll find a wide range of shopping opportunities when you visit Lake Nona, including large-scale retail shops and unique fashion boutiques. There are also two hotels in the area for those who won’t have time to see everything (which is everybody).
Lake Nona Recreation
Home to the United States Tennis Association’s National Campus and excellent bike share program, Lake Nona is an ideal place to get out and about. It’s all backed by the area’s Life Project, which promotes healthier lifestyles and longer lives.
Lake Nona Restaurants
Lake Nona prides itself on presenting a rich array of restaurant options for locals and visitors alike, with just a few popular places including:
- Bosphorous Turkish Cuisine
- Canvas Restaurant and Market
- CHROMA Modern Bar + Kitchen
- Lake Nona Deli & Market
- Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt
Sedans and SUVs:
- Lincoln Continental
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Cadillac Escalade
- Chevy Suburban
- Cadillac XTS
- Limousine-Style Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- Turtle Top
- Executive-Style Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- 24-Passenger Executive Bus
- 39- to 43-Passenger Executive Bus
- 55-Passenger Motor Coach
Special Occasion Vehicles:
- 30-Passenger Trolley
- 36-Passenger Limousine-Style Party Bus
See the Best of Lake Nona With Signature Transportation Group
To find out more about our Central Florida car service or to arrange your visit to Lake Nona, don’t hesitate to contact us today.