Orlando music festivals bring you everything from smooth jazz to world-class country. There’s an option to meet every musical taste — keep reading for details!
Orlando Music Festivals Provide a Thrilling Selection of World-Class Acts
- Asteria Arts & Music Festival: Hosted at Shine on Wall Street in downtown Orlando, Asteria showcases local, national, and international talent. A boutique festival, it offers everything from fully-inclusive experiences to basic tickets. Vendors also provide workshops to promote education and art.
- EDC Orlando: One of Central Florida’s most popular music festivals, the Electric Daisy Carnival is famous for its lineup of electronic dance music acts and bright surroundings. It’s an expressive environment that brings unique pyrotechnics and displays. The 2019 event will be happening in November.
- Seafood & Jazz Fest: If you’re looking for a more relaxed Orlando festival, the Seafood & Jazz Fest might just hit the right spot. Free admission should be a tempting incentive to try it out, and musical guests will include headliners like Jon B, Ramona & The Band, Cece Teneal & Soul Kamotion, and more.
- Country Thunder Music Festivals: The Country Thunder Music Festival heads to five locations across the U.S. and Canada for 2019. The Florida fest is set at Osceola Heritage Park in Kissimmee and brings together a fantastic selection of world-class country stars.
- Festival Calle Orange: Festival Calle Orange shuts down 10 blocks in downtown Orlando to bring entertainment from over 40 artists. Each one will celebrate Hispanic culture through sounds, dance, and music.
Let Signature Transportation Group Help Arrange Your Orlando Festival Experience
Whether you’re looking for information on Orlando airport hotels, the best things to do in Orlando, or our favorite airboat tours, our team can provide advice and offer first-class transportation. Contact us today to find out more.