Port Canaveral sits on a bit of land about five miles from the mainland. As such, you shouldn’t be surprised to learn that Port Canaveral parking isn’t exactly accommodating. If you drive yourself, you’ll basically have to choose between paying a premium to park by the terminal or parking farther afield and getting a shuttle.
Your Guide to Parking at Port Canaveral
Port Canaveral Official Parking is likely your most convenient option if you’re driving yourself. You’ll find parking lots and garages right next to the cruise terminal, so it’s short walk to check-in. That said, you’ll have to pay $17 per day and parking availability is never guaranteed.
Shuttle parking services include:
- Park Port Canaveral: Located about three miles from cruise terminals. Costs $10.95 per day.
- Park-N-Cruise: Located about three miles from cruise terminals. Costs $10.95 per day, or more for RVs and other oversized vehicles.
- 528 Port Cruise Parking: Located on the mainland about 10 miles from cruise terminals. Day rates start at $5.95.
- Cruisetime Parking and Shuttle: Located about eight and a half miles from cruise terminals. Costs $7.00 per day.
- Lots of Honor: Located about three and a half miles from cruise terminals. Costs $7.95 per day.
- Go Port Canaveral Package: Located about five and a half miles from cruise terminals. You pay $9.95 per person for the shuttle.
Avoid the Annoyance of Port Canaveral Cruise Parking With a Private Car Service
Sedans and SUVs
- Lincoln Continental
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Cadillac Escalade
- Chevy Suburban
- Cadillac XTS
- Limousine-Style Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- Turtle Top
- Executive-Style Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- 24-Passenger Executive Bus
- 39- to 43-Passenger Executive Bus
- 55-Passenger Motor Coach
Special Occasion Vehicles
- 30-Passenger Trolley
- 36-Passenger Limousine Style Party Bus
Skip the Port Canaveral Parking Headaches With a Private Chauffeured Service
Whether you want to visit Port Canaveral or check out the Kennedy Space Center, we’re here to ensure you enjoy your trip to the utmost. To find out more, simply contact Signature Transportation Group.