Whether you prefer the excitement of a world-class theme park, or you’d rather dance the night away, there’s always plenty of things to do in Central Florida, FL. We scoured the web and found the best suggestions for tourists and locals alike. After you’ve worked a few into your itinerary, book a ride with Signature Transportation Group and make this a visit to remember.
10 Must-Do’s on Your Next Central Florida Vacation
If you’re looking for the best Central Florida has to offer, we have a few suggestions:
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Part of the Island of Adventure theme park, the Wizarding World takes you right into J.K. Rowling’s story, letting you role-play in a detailed replication of the land forbidden to muggles, which includes sets from Hogwarts to Hogsmeade village to Diagon Alley, and more.
- Magic Kingdom: No trip to Central Florida would be complete without a visit to the Disney theme park that features storybook castles, world-class restaurants, and plenty of fun for the whole family.
- Discovery Cove: Feed tropical birds, swim with dolphins, and explore the diverse world of life beneath the waves.
- Central Florida Science Center: With four floors of science exhibits and a host of educational programs, the Central Florida Science Center makes for a fun and constructive afternoon.
- Madame Tussaud’s: Explore world-class waxworks at Madame Tussaud’s and see celebrity replicas, including Ricky Martin, Muhammad Ali, Jackie Chan, Elvis, and even E.T. in a cool climate-controlled space.
- Islands of Adventure: Islands of Adventure is a jack-of-all-trades theme-park, offering six islands with different themes, one of which is the increasingly popular “Wizarding World” park mentioned above. Needless to say, it’s bound to offer something for everyone in your family.
- Kennedy Space Center: Explore NASA’s jewel in Florida and see how space missions come together. You can even tour NASA’s launch headquarters and get a better sense of what it was like for astronauts heading to space for the first time.
- SeaWorld: A world-class aquarium with thrilling rides, live animal shows, educational events, and delightful restaurants that make it the perfect place to spend the day.
- Henry P. Leu Gardens: Guests can browse 50 acres of stunning garden space, tour the historic Leu House, enjoy community events, and delight in all nature has to share.
- Florida Everglades: Visitors will marvel at the savage beauty of this famed national park on one of the many airboat tours that can take you right to the heart of the swamp. Who knows? You might just see a gator.
Let Signature Transportation Group Get You There
At Signature Transportation Group, we’re committed to providing our clients with service that is both luxurious and affordable. Choose from our outstanding fleet of luxury vehicles, whether it be an intimate town car or an executive bus large enough for 55 partiers, and allow our liveried professional chauffeurs to take care of the rest. You’ll have access to beverages, state of the art sound, high-speed internet, and the security of knowing you’re safe with us.
Schedule Your Central Florida Car Service Now!
Sit back, relax, and enjoy all the things to do in Central Florida, FL when you book a ride with Signature Transportation Group. Contact our offices at (844) BookSTG or fill out our convenient online form to learn about the services we offer and the many ways you can save on your next trip.