Every year, more than 2.2 million people fly in and out of Central Florida International Airport. That’s more than 6,000 people every day, all vying for limited parking spaces and clogging the Interstate while they try to program the GPS in their rental cars. Not an exciting way to begin or end your vacation. If you would prefer to avoid the hassle of fighting through traffic in an unfamiliar city or just want to be picked up in a luxury car while someone else deals with it, consider Signature Transportation Group’s airport transportation car service for your next Central Florida trip.
5 Reasons to Choose Signature Transportation
There are many good reasons to let someone else do the driving if you’re flying in or out of Central Florida International Airport. Five of the most compelling, at least in our book, include:
- Courteous Drivers. Our liveried professional drivers make sure you get to your destination on time despite navigating nightmare traffic, construction, and clueless drivers, while you sit back and enjoy the ride.
- Luxury Cars. Each of our vehicles is no more than two years old and offers leather seating, beverage service, access to Wi-Fi, and other amenities that make the ride even more enjoyable.
- Front-door Service. You won’t have to worry about finding a place to park. Our drivers will pick you up at your home or hotel and deliver you to the airport on your schedule.
- Cheaper Than DIY. You could drive yourself to the airport and park in one of the many long-term lots, but that could get expensive. In addition to the cost of fuel, drivers can expect to pay up to $17 per day to leave their car unattended. If you plan to be gone for a week, that’s as much as $119 for the privilege of taking up space.
- Safer than Long-Term Parking. Leaving your car in a parking garage doesn’t just leave you with expensive parking fees, but it also puts your vehicle at risk of damage or theft.
What Vehicles Do We Offer?
At Signature Transportation, we offer a variety of vehicles to accommodate groups of all sizes, from the single traveler, to your extended family:
- Town Car Service: Ideal for one to three passengers, the luxury town car service provides a quiet place to relax while we ferry you to your destination.
- Stretch Limousine: Good for important guests, groups of eight, or just those who want to make it to the airport in style.
- Luxury SUV: More practical for tight drop-off areas, the Cadillac Escalade can accommodate six passengers and all their bags, making it a good option for families or those who want to carpool.
For even larger groups, we offer Mercedes Sprinter Van service and Executive Shuttle Bus service capable of accommodating as many as 39 passengers and their luggage.
Don’t let Central Florida International Airport Traffic Ruin Your Vacation, Signature Transportation Can Help
Contact Signature Transportation Group Central Florida at (844) BOOK-STG or visit us at 12542 Westhope Drive in Central Florida to learn how our airport transportation car service can take the strain out of your Central Florida vacation.