Wicker Park is perched just west of the Kennedy Expressway, and it’s well known for its thriving hipster culture, artistic community, and creative bars. Let’s take a look at just what makes Wicker Park special.
Wicker Park Shopping
Wicker Park is home to one of Chicago’s most unique shopping scenes. You’ll find everything from vintage clothing to cool thrift stores, with just a few popular options including:
- Saint Alfred’s: Offers limited edition and collaboration lines for top trainer brands.
- Marine Layer: Shop for comfortable custom-blend cotton.
- Myopic: Visit one of Chicago’s oldest and largest used bookstores.
Wicker Park Bars
Wicker Park bars always offer something out of the ordinary. For a memorable night, try one of the following venues:
- The Violet Hour: Provides artisanal cocktails in a first-class cocktail bar with everything from marble flooring to crystal chandeliers.
- Louie’s Pub: A Chicago favorite for over 30 years, Louie’s is renowned for its friendly atmosphere and karaoke.
- Bangers & Lace: Sample 32 available varieties of craft beer alongside and intriguing selection of savory sausage plates.
Wicker Park Family Attractions
The eponymous Wicker Park is on the smaller side, but that just gives it more of a community feel when the weather is warm. You’ll find locals sitting around the fountain or playing pick-up games on the courts. There’s a field house with gymnasium, plus plenty of green space. You might also want to head to Wicker Park Farmers Market. Taking place each Sunday, it offers a host of fresh regional goods and makes an excellent outing for families.
Our chauffeurs will take you around the best of Wicker Park while you enjoy the sights. Our extensive fleet offers an option for every kind of trip around Chicago, whether you’re sticking to Wicker Park or venturing a little further out for brunch in Logan Square.
Sedans and SUVs:
- Lincoln Continental
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Cadillac Escalade
- Chevy Suburban
- Cadillac XTS
- Limousine-Style Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- Turtle Top
- Executive-Style Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- 24-Passenger Executive Bus
- 39- to 43-Passenger Executive Bus
- 55-Passenger Motor Coach
Special Occasion Vehicles:
- 30-Passenger Trolley
- 36-Passenger Limousine-Style Party Bus
Explore Wicker Park With Our Chicago Car Service
When you want to arrange hassle-free transportation around Chicago, turn to Signature Transportation Group. To find out more or book your next trip, contact Signature Transportation Group today.