If you’re planning a visit to Central Florida, Florida this summer and aren’t excited about hitting the crowded theme parks, we have good news. There’s still plenty of fun things to do in Central Florida this summer that will keep you and your family entertained. Check out our list of our top 10 favorites and when you’re ready, schedule your private transportation with Signature Transportation Group Central Florida.
Summer Fun Must-Dos in Central Florida
Theme parks can be loads of fun if you get excited thinking about spending the day with thousands of people. But, if you prefer something a little more low-key or unusual, these are our picks to make your Central Florida vacation memorable:
- Barefoot Beach Preserve Park: Named one of the best beaches in the United States, the Barefoot Beach State Preserve in Bonita Springs offers shaded trails, birdwatching, white sands, and stunning sunsets.
- Airboat Rides: Visitors can hop on an airboat and explore the Everglades in comfort, style, and safety, with a knowledgeable guide in 30 and 90-minute excursion packages.
- Deep-sea Fishing: With packages that include licenses, bait, tackle, and even cleaning of your catch, a deep-sea fishing experience is not only enjoyable, but it’s also convenient.
- Eco-tours: Daily tours take you along the Dora Canal in Mount Dora allowing guests to explore the natural beauty of the Everglades.
- Ravine Garden Tour: The Ravine Gardens State Park offers tours every day of the year taking drivers through the natural beauty of the park.
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours: Gain a new perspective on Florida’s underwater worlds with these unique passenger boat tours.
- Paragliding: Enjoy tandem flights with an expert who can show you the beauty of the area in a way you could not imagine.
- Hiking: Hundreds of miles of hiking trails crisscross the region, ranging from beginner to expert level.
- Horseback Riding: Venture out to the Withlacoochee state forest and take a ride on their what one of their well-trained mounts.
- Hot-air Ballooning: Passengers five years and older can enjoy a lofty ride in one of the grand balloons at Thompson Aire.
Why Choose Signature Transportation Group?
Traveling in a new area can be overwhelming. Unfamiliar surroundings, traffic congestion, construction, and confusing directions can add up to put a damper on your holiday. With Signature Transportation Group Central Florida, you not only get access to a professional, liveried chauffeur who knows the area well and can get you where you need to go on time, but you can also take advantage of the following amenities:
- Late-model Luxury Vehicles
- Air-conditioned Cabins
- Cold Beverages
- State-of-the-art Sound Systems
- Daily Periodicals
- Internet Access
- Bulk Discounts
And, because all our chauffeurs undergo drug and criminal history screening as well as advanced customer service training, you know you’ll be in good hands with the safest chauffeurs around.
Arrive in Style to the Best Things to do in Central Florida this Summer with Signature Transportation Group
The 10 best things to do in Central Florida are just a ride away when you contact Signature Transportation Central Florida at (844) Book-STG or visit us at 12542 Westhope Drive in Central Florida, FL.