When you’re looking for things to do in Chicago, a wide range of Chicago music festivals are always at the forefront of the best options in summer entertainment. We’ve selected a few to provide a quick look at what’s available.
Chicago Music Festivals Cover Every Genre and Style
- Lollapalooza: Chicago’s famous Lollapalooza provides 4 days of rock, metal, punk rock, hip hop, and electronic music in Grant Park, plus various visual artists for a thoroughly creative experience. Headliners for 2019 include The Strokes, The Chainsmokers, Childish Gambino, Tame Impala, Twenty One Pilots, J Balvin, Ariana Grande, and Flume.
- North Coast: Taking place at Chicago’s Northerly Island at Huntington Bank Pavillion, North Coast offers two days of not only hip hop, electronic, and rock acts, but also performance and installation art. 2019 headlines include Bassnectar, Major Lazer, Jai Wolf, Tchami, Big wild, and Gorgon City, among many others.
- Chicago House Music Conference and Festival: Featuring various sounds and styles of house music from DJs and other live performers, The Chicago House Music Conference and Festival celebrates the genre born right here in Chicago. There’ll also be panel discussions on topics related to the genre’s culture and artistry.
- Mamby On the Beach: Chicago’s only beachside summer music festival hosts an all-inclusive patchwork of diverse performances across two days. You can take a walk through the sand or a dip in the lake when you’re not enjoying the music. Top acts include Milky Chance, Animal Collective, Chet Faker, Santigold, and Chromeo.
- Pitchfork Music Festival: Now celebrating its 14th year, the Pitchfork Music Festival will present over 40 internationally recognized acts across three days in Chicago’s Union Park. Created to highlight the best in new and emerging music, it’s one of the most welcoming and laid-back festivals around.
Signature Transportation Group Can Organize Your Journey to a Chicago Music Festival
Whether you need help putting together journeys to and from festival sites or would like more information on Chicago’s bustling airports or on the best bars in the River North area, our team can be of assistance. Feel free to explore the fleet or contact us directly.