By day, downtown Orlando is home to a thriving white-collar economy; by night, the streets come alive with revelry from patrons of the best bars in downtown Orlando bars. There are plenty of great choices if you’re looking for a fun night out on the town — here are some of our favorites.
Where to Get Drinks in Downtown Orlando
- Wall Street Plaza is ideal for someone who wants a bit of everything — this complex of multiple night clubs, bars, and restaurants caters to a variety of tastes, and is a great option if you’re looking to do some late-night bar-hopping without going too far. The downtown Orlando bars in Wall Street Plaza throw huge parties for most traditional holidays like New Year’s Eve and St. Patrick’s Day, but they also hold events for holidays of their own creation, such as RumFest.
- Aero Rooftop Bar and Lounge is a weekend haven for electronic music lovers. It’s certainly not for everyone, but if you enjoy an active dancefloor, strong drinks, and a great view of the city all at once, it’s a fantastic place to spend a Friday or Saturday night.
- Downtown Pourhouse offers traditional pub fare alongside a great beer list. With hours extending late into the nights, it’s a great place to watch the game, enjoy a few rounds, or grab a bite to eat.
- Latitudes lays claim to being Orlando’s largest rooftop bar, which embraces a tiki-themed decor with wood-plank floors and lush tropical plants dotting the venue. This is a great spot for date night. Happy hour drink specials only add to this bar’s unique appeal.
Enjoy Downtown Orlando’s Bars to Their Fullest With a Chauffeured Service
Whether you’re looking for a night out with a large group or just few of your closest friends, our diverse fleet of vehicles can accommodate any request.
Sedans and SUVs
- Lincoln Continental
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Cadillac Escalade
- Chevy Suburban
- Cadillac XTS
- Limousine-Style Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- Turtle Top
- Executive-Style Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- 24-Passenger Executive Bus
- 39- to 43-Passenger Executive Bus
- 55-Passenger Motor Coach
Special Occasion Vehicles
- 30-Passenger Trolley
- 36-Passenger Limousine Style Party Bus
Let Signature Transportation Group Help You Enjoy Downtown Orlando’s Bar Scene
There’s a lot to see in downtown Orlando, whether or not you’re looking to make its drinking establishments a part of your day. You’ll be able to enjoy the city more if you don’t have to drive — so book your reservation with Signature Transportation Group for a worry-free drive around the city on your timeline.