There are a lot of reasons to come to Central Florida, but before you plan out every minute of your trip here, make sure to check out some of the most popular and enjoyable things to do around downtown Central Florida. During your trip into the center of the city, make sure to count on Signature Transportation Group for all your driving needs. Our trained chauffeurs will get you where you’re going in comfort and style without any hassles, so book your trip with us today! Before you do, though, check out some of the biggest highlights in downtown Central Florida.
Downtown Central Florida Highlights
Headed to downtown Central Florida? Here are some of our favorite things to do in the area:
- Railroad Depot – Located at the center of downtown Central Florida on bustling Church Street, the Railroad Depot was constructed in 1889 and gives you a glimpse at what the city was like before the modern Central Florida moved in. While you’re here, be sure to check out all the shops and restaurants on Church Street.
- Wall Street Plaza – For college kids, families, and retired folks alike, Wall Street Plaza has it all. The heart of entertainment in downtown, this area is full of great local food, excellent shopping, and a chain of bars that can be a whole lot of fun. It’s also the home of events like RumFest, Florida Music Fest, and various holiday festivities.
- Club Scene – Central Florida has a thriving nightlife scene, and you can experience it for yourself at places like Beachcam in a converted wearhouse, Parliament House for LGBTQ+ clubbing, and Vain Club near Lake Eola Park.
- Lake Eola Park – Take a break from the city to enjoy Lake Eola Park, which is made up of 23 acres of pristine natural landscape off of East Washington Street. It also includes a playground for the kids, an amphitheater with local concerts and shows, and a beautiful red Chinese pagoda.
- East End Market – Technically located just northeast of Downtown Central Florida, the East End Market is a two-story arcade that includes a variety of interesting shopping, art, and high-end restaurants, as well as live cooking experiences and event space.
Explore Your Favorite Downtown Central Florida Highlights Easily with Signature Transportation Group
When you’re on vacation in Central Florida, you want to be able to take in the sights and enjoy your time with your family and friends. Get around Central Florida more easily while getting the most out of your trip with the help of Signature Transportation Group. We offer high-end valet services and genuine luxury accommodations, and you can book your appointment at (844) Book-STG. Feel free to contact us, or stop in and chat with our staff at 12542 Westhope Drive in Central Florida, FL.