“Anyone want to get brunch?” Oh my god, yes. Every single minute of every single day. Well, lucky you — those seeking the best bunch Chicago has to offer will find more than a few establishments ready to tickle their taste buds.
Our Quick List of Top Brunch Places in Chicago
- M Henry: One of the most popular venues in the city, M Henry attracts crowds of visitors each morning. And why not? This wonderful daytime café offers a wide range of deeply satisfying brunch dishes. You’ll partake of anything from organic tofu scramble to “Fannie’s Killer Fried Egg Sandwich.” There’s something for everyone.
- Band of Bohemia: It’s the world’s first Michelin-starred brewpub, so expect chic dishes in this cool dining room, plus the option to pair with one of their vast selection of beers if you don’t need to get back to work afterwards. Treats include lavender French toast, shrimp and blue corn grits, and caviar crepe cake.
- Hot Chocolate: Pair one of Mindy Segal’s award-winning pastries with lip-smacking hot chocolate. And there’s plenty of other sweet and savory dishes, including doughnuts, breakfast Cubano, and spring pea risotto. Anyone in the mood for something a little more filling should pick up one of the best burgers in the city.
- Mott Street: You should point your shoes toward Mott Street if you want your brunch to be a classier affair. This fusion eatery puts an Asian spin on classic dishes. Try coconut pancakes, pork jowl skillet, kalbi and eggs, and more.
Ride to Brunch in Style in Our Fleet
Nothing takes the edge off a high-class brunch like having to drive yourself through busy city streets. You and your friends should check out the first-class fleet at Signature Transportation Group. Sedans and SUVs:
- Lincoln Continental
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Cadillac Escalade
- Chevy Suburban
- Cadillac XTS
- Limousine-Style Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- Turtle Top
- Executive Style Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- 24-Passenger Executive Bus
- 39- to 43-Passenger Executive Bus
- 55-Passenger Motor Coach
Special Occasion Vehicles:
- 30-Passenger Trolley
- 36-Passenger Limousine Style Party Bus
Book a Chauffeur With Signature Transportation Group
When it comes to great places to eat, Chicago doesn’t disappoint, whether you’re exploring River North or South Loop. To arrange transportation around Chicago, contact us today to find out more about our fleet or make a booking.