South Loop restaurants are a diverse bunch that provide everything from traditional Indian dishes to build-your-own gourmet burgers. Food fanatics shouldn’t miss these spots.
The Best Restaurants of South Loop, Chicago Cater to Every Taste
- Cafecito: A fantastic place to pick up lunch, Cafecito offers a wide range of sandwiches and other light dishes. Pick up a Cuban when you’re on the go or grab a side of spicy black bean soup and a container of whole olives for an extra kick.
- Eleven City Diner: Located promisingly close to Soldier Field, Eleven City Diner offers the tenderest pastrami and the thickest and creamiest of milkshakes around. This old-school deli is a favorite for bites before Bears games.
- Mercat a la Planxa: For continental flavors, Mercat a la Planxa hits the spot with a wide tapas menu and good selection of larger plates, including paellas. You can also add a build-your-own gin and tonic to complete the experience.
- Chicago Curry House Restaurant: Want a little extra spice? The Chicago Curry House’s traditional Indian and Nepalese dishes will do their best to tantalize your taste buds. Dishes include creamy chicken tikka masala, rich biryani paired with naan, and cooling mango lassi.
- Burger Bar Chicago: Build your own gourmet burgers using everything from swiss cheese and mustard to pretzel buns, and you can pair your creation with a craft beer or handmade shake.
Sedans and SUVs
- Lincoln Continental
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Cadillac Escalade
- Chevy Suburban
- Cadillac XTS
- Limousine-Style Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- Turtle Top
- Executive-Style Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- 24-Passenger Executive Bus
- 39- to 43-Passenger Executive Bus
- 55-Passenger Motor Coach
Special Occasion Vehicles
- 30-Passenger Trolley
- 36-Passenger Limousine Style Party Bus