Getting to Port Canaveral, Florida isn’t hard, and it’s also fairly close to the airport — and despite its status as a premier departure destination for cruises, there are an impressive number of things to do in Port Canaveral itself.
What to Do in Port Canaveral
- Exploration Tower: This iconic architectural landmark features seven floors of exhibits along with indoor and outdoor observation decks. With an auditorium, a cafe, a gift shop, and 5,500 feet of exhibit space, it’s a great place to visit or to hold an event.
- Kennedy Space Center: The nearby Kennedy Space Center visitor complex gives you the chance to see space shuttle launch areas, speak with a real astronaut, and train in a spaceflight simulator. It’s also the only place in the world where you can see the Space Shuttle Atlantis in person.
- Victory Casino Cruises: If you want to get away from land without committing to a days-long cruise, Victory Casino Cruises is for you! These cruise liners go on five-hour trips twice a day, seven days a week. These cruises are committed to recreating the environment of a Las Vegas casino, with hundreds of slot machines as well as classic casino games like Poker, Blackjack, and craps.
- Eat Some Fresh Seafood: Being situated on the Atlantic coast, the Port Canaveral area is home to some fantastic seafood. There are some excellent options right at the Port, too, including Grills Seafood Deck & Tiki Bar and Rusty’s Seafood and Oyster Bar.
Enjoy Port Canaveral Without Worry About Driving
Port Canaveral is situated on the northern end of Cape Canaveral — as part of Florida’s famed Space Coast as well as a top departure point for cruises, it can be quite busy, and traffic can be dense, making parking difficult. Fortunately, there’s a way to enjoy the area without the stress of driving: hiring a chauffeured service from Signature Transportation Group. Our fleet features vehicles to transport parties of all sizes in comfort.
Sedans and SUVs
- Lincoln Continental
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Cadillac Escalade
- Chevy Suburban
- Cadillac XTS
- Limousine-Style Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- Turtle Top
- Executive-Style Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- 24-Passenger Executive Bus
- 39- to 43-Passenger Executive Bus
- 55-Passenger Motor Coach
Special Occasion Vehicles
- 30-Passenger Trolley
- 36-Passenger Limousine Style Party Bus
Book a Trip Today
Port Canaveral’s activities are much easier to enjoy if you don’t have to worry about navigating or parking, and we’re here to help. Contact us to discuss rates and reservations.