The weather is warming up, the sun is shining, and music is coming to Chicago. Whether you’re into mainstream rock, indie and alternative, or your heart beats in a classical rhythm, you’re bound to find something that moves you on our list of Chicago summer concerts of 2019. Use it to plan your summer entertainment then give us a call and enjoy the convenience, safety, and prestige of arriving in an executive ride from Signature Transportation Group.
Top-Billed Concerts in Chicago
The biggest names in music hit Chicago in the summer to bring you big sound and bigger entertainment. Some of the shows we’re most excited to see include:
- Ariana Grande: June 4, 2019, United Center
- Dead & Company: June 15, 2019, Wrigley Field
- Pentatonix: June 18, 2019, Fiserv Forum
- Jennifer Lopez: July 3, 2019, AFI Amphitheater
- Diana Ross: July 10, 2019, The Chicago Theater
- Michael Bublé: July 20, 2019, Allstate Arena
- Khalid: July 25, 2019, United Center
- Peter Frampton: July 28, 2019, Huntington Bank Pavilion
- Brad Paisley: August 3, 2019, Hollywood Casino Amphitheater
- Queen: August 9, 2019, United Center
- The Smashing Pumpkins: August 15, 2019, Hollywood Casino Amphitheater
- Nelly and TLC: August 18, 2019, Hollywood Casino Amphitheater
More than 500 acts are coming to Chicago this summer, providing nearly endless entertainment activities perfect for adding to your group outing to make this a summer to remember.
Free Summer Concerts in Chicago
If you prefer the festival scene or want to save your ticket money for a meal at your favorite South Loop restaurant, Chicago’s free summer concert series has you covered. Get your fill of blues, jazz, rock, and more at one of these free events:
- Chicago House Music Festival: May 23-25, 2019, Millennium Park, Jay Pritzker Pavilion
- Chicago Gospel Music Festival: May 31 – June 1, 2019, Chicago Cultural Center and Millennium Park
- Chicago Blues Festival: June 7-9, 2019, Millennium Park
- Grant Park Music Festival: June 12 – August 17, 2019, Jay Pritzker Pavilion, Millennium Park
- Chicago Jazz Festival: August 23 – September 1, 2019, Chicago Cultural Center and Millennium Park
- World Music Festival: September 13-29, 2019, Citywide
With so many great acts and festivals coming to the city, there’s no excuse for not getting out and discovering a new sound this summer.
Let Signature Transportation Group Get You There
Contact us today to learn about how our professional chauffeurs and fleet of luxury vehicles can get you to your venue safely, reliably, and for less than you might expect. First time in Chicago? Get a few ideas for must-see tourist spots around the city or River North Chicago bars. Wherever you choose to explore, Signature Transportation Group can get you there! Need information about transportation to Downtown from the airport? Read our O’Hare distance guide to figure out your quickest form of transportation.